The Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals (HAHMP) invites members to run for open Board positions. The current nominations are listed below. All positions are up for election this year.
A few reminders:
- Board service is for a two-year term.
- Board positions are open to current HAHMP members.
- President and Vice President candidates must be currently “working media.”
- You can nominate yourself or someone else via email (see links below); if you nominate someone else, we will need contact information so we can verify that they have agreed to run for the position.
- Al nomination emails should include:
- Current position and employer
- How long have you been a member of HAHMP?
Dates to know:
- Nominations are open until midnight (CST) on Thursday, October 17, 2013.
- Voting (online) will take place from noon on Friday, October 18, 2013 until midnight on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
- Winners will be announced at/after the meeting at the United Way on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 1pm.
- Vice President
- April Arias
- Frank Morales
- Fabian Guetierrez
- Maria Corrales
- Claudia Deschamps
- Fidel Molina
- Houston on the Move Executive Producer
- Sybil Moncivais
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.