Producer Full Time Regular Responsible for writing news stories and teases, ordering graphics and assembling newscasts. Write stories for myfoxhouston.com. Coordinate live coverage of news events and participate in the selection and development of stories. Create content for social media platforms. Perform other duties as assigned. Four (4) year college degree required. Two (2) – […]
Executive Producer, PM Full Time Regular The incumbent will oversee the collection and distribution of content on all news platforms, specifically on television, web, and social media for the 5PM & 9PM newscasts and any other newscasts as assigned. Will guide daily editorial direction and help plan and oversee guest bookings, segment ideas, and development […]
Assignment Editor The incumbent will be responsible for gathering and developing news story ideas via social media, competitive analysis of all media platforms, plus telephone, fax, email and internet, monitoring police scanners and other sources for breaking news. Also responsible for dispatching news crews to cover breaking news. Must be able to advance stories beyond […]
Account Executive, Houston (Radio Disney) Radio Disney in Houston, TX seeks an Account Executive to sell local advertising, sponsorships and events in the Houston market. Radio Disney is part of the Disney ABC TV Group. Radio Disney is a 24-hour contemporary hits radio network and the only broadcast radio destination that serves both a kid […]
Job Posting at KTRK TV for a News Anchor/ Reporter
Elections are closed. Winners will be announced at/after the meeting at the United Way on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 1pm.
The Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals (HAHMP) invites members to run for open Board positions. The current nominations are listed below. All positions are up for election this year.
A few reminders:
- Board service is for a two-year term.
- Board positions are open to current HAHMP members.
- President and Vice President candidates must be currently “working media.”
- You can nominate yourself or someone else via email (see links below); if you nominate someone else, we will need contact information so we can verify that they have agreed to run for the position.
- Al nomination emails should include:
- Current position and employer
- How long have you been a member of HAHMP?
Dates to know:
- Nominations are open until midnight (CST) on Thursday, October 17, 2013.
- Voting (online) will take place from noon on Friday, October 18, 2013 until midnight on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
- Winners will be announced at/after the meeting at the United Way on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 1pm.
- Vice President
- Houston on the Move Executive Producer
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 6 – 9 p.m.
Tango & Malbec, 2800 Sage Rd. Ste. A-100
Join us for appetizers and learn about HAHMP.
Become a member: Regular $35; Students $15