The Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals (HAHMP) invites members to run for open Board positions. The current nominations are listed below. All positions are up for election this year.
A few reminders:
- Board service is for a two-year term.
- Board positions are open to current HAHMP members.
- President and Vice President candidates must be currently “working media.”
- You can nominate yourself or someone else via email (see links below); if you nominate someone else, we will need contact information so we can verify that they have agreed to run for the position.
- Al nomination emails should include:
- Current position and employer
- How long have you been a member of HAHMP?
Dates to know:
- Nominations are open until midnight (CST) on Thursday, October 17, 2013.
- Voting (online) will take place from noon on Friday, October 18, 2013 until midnight on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
- Winners will be announced at/after the meeting at the United Way on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 1pm.
- Vice President
- April Arias
- Frank Morales
- Fabian Guetierrez
- Maria Corrales
- Claudia Deschamps
- Fidel Molina
- Houston on the Move Executive Producer
- Sybil Moncivais
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 6 – 9 p.m.
Tango & Malbec, 2800 Sage Rd. Ste. A-100
Join us for appetizers and learn about HAHMP.
Become a member: Regular $35; Students $15
We are sold out!
Copyright Seminar with TALA Staff Attorney Erin Rodgers Presented by Rice Visual and Dramatic Arts and Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (TALA) Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Rice Media Center University Blvd at Stockton Drive, Entrance 8 Houston, TX 77005 Making a movie and wanting to use a Top […]
Monday, April 8, 2013 – 1pm – 2 pm Executive Board meets at 12:30 p.m. United Way50 Waugh Drive Houston, TX RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
The regularly-scheduled meeting on Monday, March 11, 2013 has been cancelled. We are expecting to hold a meeting later in the month. The date/time and location will be announced as soon as it has been set. UPDATE: the meeting has been set for Monday, March 18, 2013 – 1pm – 2 pm.