Title: Promotions Street Team
Department: Creative Services Department
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: 8/13/2012
Details: Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary job of the promotions street team member is to handle the coordination and execution of all KTMD promotional operations. This job description is intended for positions where the responsibilities are routine in nature. This position is responsible for the execution of instant wins, special events, and client remotes.
Field promotions tasks include (but are not limited to):
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular and timely attendance. Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
- Daily communication with promotions manager and entire promotions team.
- Receives and respond to incoming telephone calls, responds to routine questions and requests.
- Entertain a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
- To be creative with games and contests.
- Maintain vehicles stocked at all times with prize premiums and supplies.
- Maintain promotional equipment (canopy, tool boxes, prize wheel, boxes, etc.).
- Brand on-air personalities and increase their presence on the streets through community events, non-profit organizations and cross promotions.
- Brand and market the station.
- Takes inventory of prizes and supplies when needed.
- Professional demeanor required at all times.
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Remains calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Persists and finishes projects under deadlines.
- Follows instructions as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
- Follow well-defined procedure.
Please contact: Geraldine Rivers Geraldine.Rivers@nbcuni.com
HAHMP DISCLAIMER: This job posting has been shared at the request of an HAHMP member or supporter. HAHMP cannot provide additional information about the job in question. The job will remain posted until we are advised that it has been filled or no longer available. HAHMP cannot guarantee that the position is still available at this time.