Job Title: National Promotions Coordinator (FT)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Supervisor: National Sales Manager
The Promotions Coordinator would assist National Sales Manager, National Account Managers and Account Executives (AEs) in coordinating promotions efforts, including: creating and incorporating promotion elements into presentations, executing promotions, and creating event and promotions recaps.
- Working with the central creative group or promotions team to create and incorporate promotion elements in presentations to customers.
- Acting as liaison with client, legal and promotions groups to execute promotions, including attending promotions events.
- Creating event and promotions recaps.
- Misc. tasks (e.g., scheduling talent, assisting with travel bookings).
- Periodic spot checking on weekend remotes.
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong organization skills.
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish.
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Detail oriented.
The following would be a plus:
- Event planning experience.
- Previous advertising or media company experience.
- PR/Community Affairs experience.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Promotion Coordinator URHOU12-05
Univision Radio / Attn: Anna Muñoz
5100 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77056
Fax: 713 965-2406
Closing date: April 9, 2012
Univision Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HAHMP DISCLAIMER: This job posting has been shared at the request of an HAHMP member or supporter. HAHMP cannot provide additional information about the job in question. The job will remain posted until we are advised that it has been filled or no longer available. HAHMP cannot guarantee that the position is still available at this time.